1971-1974 Carburetor 34 PICT-3 with Bypass Air Cutoff Reproduction Quality
Restore reliability, fuel economy and smooth operation to your Volkswagen with one of our brand new Reproduction Quality 34 PICT-3 VW Carburetors. Each of our carburetors is wet tested and preset to ensure proper operation. Our Volkswagen 34 PICT-3 Carburetor features 12v automatic choke and bypass air cut-off valve. Includes gasket.
NOTE: All carburetors are factory preset for a standard engine configuration and operating conditions. However, minor adjustment or tuning may be required for your specific application.
Note: Please do not be surprised if your new Carb smells slightly of gasoline. These are pre-run during testing.
When Installing These Carburetors:
- Check For Intake Leaks
- Check that the Valves Are Properly Adjusted
- Make sure the Timing Is Set Correctly
- Plan to install a new fuel filter and make sure there is not debris left in the fuel line because dirt will cause a carburetor not to work properly and the warranty does not cover dirt.
What is the difference between OEM and Reproduction Quality?
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Air Cooled VW Parts are often made in Germany. However, many German OEM suppliers have moved their production elsewhere in order to stay competitive in the current global market. When they do this the quality control still remains “OEM” standard. Examples: Boge and Sachs shocks are made in Mexico, Febi Ball Joints are made in Spain, FAG and SKF Bearings are made in Korea and other Asian countries, Bosch electrical products are often made in Brazil.
- Our Reproduction (REP) Quality Air Cooled VW Parts are manufactured to replace, fit and function similar to the OEM Part. Reproduction Quality Parts are made in various countries. We offer the Reproduction Quality as a trusted, more cost effective alternative to the OEM Quality Parts.
Also known under these part numbers:
- 113129031K CHIN
- 34 PICT 3 VW