2015-2019 C7 Holley iNTECH LT4 Cold Air Intake
PUT A HOLLEY UNDER YOUR HOOD!
Holley’s 2014-2019 Corvette LT4 SuperCharged Z06 iNTECH Cold Air Intake represents the highest degree of technology, performance and style for late model cars, trucks and SUV’s. This system is specifically designed for the popular 2014-2019 C7 Z06 Corvette with the Supercharged LT4 V8-6.2L/376ci and produced a +44.56HP gain in addition to +37.94lbs. x ft. torque on the dyno with a very broad power curve. This iNTECH sealed intake features a unique, patented Slip-Seal housing-filter-tube interface that eliminates the use of hose clamps and adapters for a seamless installation. The large, high flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry air filter eliminates the use of filter oils that may damage MAF sensors and set off check engine lights. The use of factory mounting locations and emissions controls makes for a simple installation. The housing design is styled to match the engine compartment of your vehicle for a stealthy appearance.
- 44.56 Horsepower / 37.94lbs-ft Torque Increase With Excellent Performance Across All RPM Levels
- Patented Slip Seal Housing-Filter-Tube Interface Eliminates The Use Of Hose Clamps And Adapters For A Seamless Installation
- One-Piece Fully Sealed Intake Design Guarantees A True Fresh Air Intake Charge And Reduced Intake Noise
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations For A Simple And Secure Installation
- High Flow, Washable and re-usable 4-layer Dry Performance Air Filter For Maximum Air Flow And Filtration Eliminates The Use Of Filter Oils That Can Damage MAF Sensors And Trigger "Check Engine" Warnings
- Air Filter Media Is Constructed With Inner And Outer Aluminum Mesh Preventing Filter Deformation And Rust
- High Quality Silicone Bellows Style Coupler Is Used At The Throttle Body Connection To Accommodate Use Of Nitrous Plates Or Throttle Body Spacers Without The Need For Tube Modifications
- One-Piece Intake Tube Designed For Maximum Air Flow And Efficiency
- Stainless Steel Hose Clamps For Maximum Clamping Force And Durability