1997-2004 & 2014-2019 Granatelli High Temp Spark Plug Wires
Fits: LS1, LS6, & LT1 Engines. Your 1997-2004,2014-2019 Corvette deserves with a set of Hi-Temp Granatelli 0 ohm Spark Plug Wires.
- Select Your Favorite Color
- Direct OEM replacement, Exceeds OEM Specifications, OBD-II Computer Safe
- Increase Current To The Spark Plug Up To 400% Over Stock
- Customers Report Up To 15HP Increase, Average gains on an otherwise stock motor are 5hp N/A and 12 to 15 w/Forced Induction
- 0 Ohm Resistance, No RFI / EMI Interference Thanks To Patented Protector Ring
- Patented* Design MADE IN USA
- Solid Stainless Core Cable With Stainless Snap Lock Spark Plug Connectors
- High Temperature Silicone Boots, 8MM Jacket With Fiberglass-Reinforced Braid Resists Temperatures Up To 500 Degrees
- Ideal For Use With Aftermarket Headers
* Granatelli O ohm wires are patent protected by United States Patent number 7,185,622. This patent covers our unique method of producing ignition wires of extremely low resistance while maintaining very high noise suppression. The benefit of this invention is that full electrical energy from the ignition source is transmitted to the spark plug. The end result of the application of this method is increased horsepower, torque and fuel economy.
Also known under these part numbers: