1970-1971 Power Window Wiring Harness
1970-1971 Corvette Power Window Wiring Harness. Application fits all Coupes and Convertibles.
Our Original Design Series™ wiring harnesses are manufactured exactly as the wiring was made when your vehicle left the factory in St. Louis. These harnesses are made to the exact O.E.M. (original equipment manufacturer) specifications, using the original factory blueprints, and are factory-correct in every way. These are full-assembled, ready to install, “plug & play” accurate reproduction wiring harnesses. You will NOT have to cut any wires, crimp any terminals, or make any modifications to these harnesses when installing them in your 1970-1971 Corvette.
A commonly asked question and a much needed answer is "What does this harness" connect to?
1970-1971 Corvette Power Window Wiring Harness Connects to:
- Fuse Block ("IGN" cavity)
- Ground (to hinge pillar inner reinforcement)
- Horn Relay
- Power Window Circuit Breaker (located under hood, on firewall)
- Power Window Motor (driver & passenger side)(connectors included)
- Power Window Relay (located in console)
- Power Window Switch (driver & passenger side)
Also known under these part numbers: (For reference only)