1968 Transistor Ignition K66 Auxiliary Wiring Harness
1968 Transistor Ignition K66 Auxiliary Wiring Harness. This harness goes from the distributor to the T.I. amplifier box, the resistance wire and T.I. conversion kit are included.
Our Original Design Series™ wiring harnesses are manufactured exactly as the wiring was made when your vehicle left the factory in St. Louis. These harnesses are made to the exact O.E.M. (original equipment manufacturer) specifications, using the original factory blueprints, and are factory-correct in every way. These are full-assembled, ready to install, “plug & play” accurate reproduction wiring harnesses. You will NOT have to cut any wires, crimp any terminals, or make any modifications to these harnesses when installing them in your 1968 Corvette.
A commonly asked question and a much needed answer is "What does this harness" connect to?
1968 Corvette Transistor Ignition K66 Auxiliary Wiring Harness Connects to:
- Distributor Connection
- Engine Harness Connection (after engine harness modification)
- Ground (to lower mounting bolt on amplifier box, driver side)
- Ground (to radiator core support)
- Ignition Coil ("-" terminal)
- Ignition Coil ("+ " terminal)
- Transistor Ignition Amplifier Box
- Transistor Ignition Extension Wire
Also known under these part numbers: