1967 Power Window Wiring Harness
1967 Corvette Power Window Wiring Harness. Fits all 1967 Corvette with power windows.
Our Original Design Series™ wiring harnesses are manufactured exactly as the wiring was made when your vehicle left the factory in St. Louis. These harnesses are made to the exact O.E.M. (original equipment manufacturer) specifications, using the original factory blueprints, and are factory-correct in every way. These are full-assembled, ready to install, “plug & play” accurate reproduction wiring harnesses. You will NOT have to cut any wires, crimp any terminals, or make any modifications to these harnesses when installing them in your 1967 Corvette.
A commonly asked question and a much needed answer is "What does this harness" connect to?
1967 Corvette Power Window Wiring Harness Connects to:
- Dash Harness Connection
- Fuse Block ("BATT" cavity)
- Ground (to courtesy light bracket mounting screw, driver & passenger side)
- Power Window Circuit Breaker (located on hinge pillar)(driver side)
- Power Window Motor (driver & passenger side)(connectors included)
- Power Window Relay (located on hinge pillar, driver side)
- Power Window Switch
- Radio Capacitor (located near ignition switch)
Also known under these part numbers: