1965-1974 Rear Bearing and Hub Assembly Left Hand Rebuilt
Our 1965-1974 Re-manufactured Left Hand Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly without Flange, saves you money over GM pricing! Precision-machined to reduce friction.
Assembled units checked for proper tolerance to give long life and top performance.
According to most sources, 1965-1975 Backing Plates were White Cadmium (Silver) Plated. 1977-1982 were Gold Cadmium Plated. 1976 may have either White or Gold.
Note: Cores must be unbroken and rebuildable and contain all parking brake hardware for full core return credit.
Reuse your flange or buy a recommended new Flange.
New Parts Include:
- Inner Spindle Bearing
- Outer Spindle Bearing
- Spindle Bearing Spacer and Shims
- Outer Spindle Bearing Seal
- Inner Spindle Bearing Seal
- Inner Spindle Bearing Dust Shield
- Spindle Castle Nut and Washer
- Backing Plate
- Handbrake(Parking Brake) Shoes
- Handbrake(Parking Brake) Levers
- Wheel Studs
- Complete Inspection of All Parts
- Clean and Detail Parts
- Assemble Handbrake(Parking Brake) Hardware
- Inspect Spindle Support
- Recondition Spindle Support
- Pack Spindle Bearings with High Quality Grease
- Press-in Spindle Bearing, Set Lash(End-Play) and Torque to Specifications
- Adjust Handbrake(Parking Brake)