1963-1996 Starter MSD Dynaforce 168 Tooth Staggered
The DynaForce Starter is designed to crank over the highest compression engines on the hottest days. The DynaForce Starter features all new components, beginning with a three horsepower motor. The armature is balanced during assembly and is guided by two ball bearings for smooth engagement and thousands of starts. The downsized housing clears most headers and oil pans, but just in case, we made the billet mount so it can be clocked in different positions to help in tight applications.
The assembly is powder coated MSD red and will stay looking good, even though it's underneath your car.
- Mount can be clocked to assist in mounting
- Downsized design helps clearance issues with oil pans and exhaust
- Ball bearing supported armature and pinion gear
- Three horsepower motor provides power for high compression engines
- Gear reduction of 4.4:1 improves torque for great cranking
Also known under these part numbers: