1963-1996 327 Starter MSD Dynaforce Straight Bolt Pattern
Our 1963-1996 DynaForce Starter is designed to crank over the highest compression engines on a hot day in Death Valley. Not that too many race cars are sitting in Death Valley, but it’s good to know that you have the oomph to make it happen. The DynaForce Starter features all new components beginning with a three horsepower motor. The armature is balanced during assembly and is guided by two ball bearings for smooth engagement and thousands of starts. The downsized housing clears most headers and oil pans, but just in case, we made the billet mount so it can be clocked in different positions to help in tight applications.
The assembly is powder coated MSD red and will stay looking good, even though it’s underneath your car.
- Mount can be clocked to assist in mounting
- Downsized design helps clearance issues with oil pans and exhaust
- Ball bearing supported armature and pinion gear
- Three horsepower motor provides power for high compression engine
- Straight across mounting bolt pattern (327 style)
Also known under these part numbers: