Type the code from the image
Heavy-duty Corvette Lower Shock Mount Tool will "knock out" the most stubborn pieces with no damage to the threads. Simply screw this protective cap on and bang away!
This tool uses a unique design that allows the shock mount threads to touch the bottom of the tools threaded mounting hole. The depth of the hole and the diameter of the tool are designed to remove the load from the shock mounting bracket. This depth feature prevents damage to the threads when using the tool.
A 3/4 inch slot designed for a 3/4 inch end wrench is also built into the tool.
Tool is hardened steel and measures approximately 4 inches by 1 inch diameter. wit
Made in the USA.
1963-1982 Corvette Lower Rear Shock Mount Removal Tool 602706
1. Remove nut holding your shock mounting bracket.
2. Clean the exposed threads of the shock bracket.
3. Put a drop of motor oil on the threads.
4. Install 602706 tool, turning 3 complete revolutions before using a wrench to tighten the tool.
5. Once too is seated, drive the shock mounting bracket out.
6. We suggest a 4 pound hammer for best results.