1963-1967 C2 Analog Gauge Cluster Panel
Upgrade and update the functionality and looks of your C2's dash with the 1963-1967 Analog Gauge Cluster Panel! This cluster is a direct fit replacement that provides easy-to-read analog gauges and everything you need for a full conversion. This cluster features vibrant white numbers that are easy on the eyes and provide a sleek look to your Corvette's interior.
Everything you need for installation is provided with this gauge cluster - including all necessary sending units. Speedometer features one button calibration (regardless of tire size, gear ratio, or transmission), odometer, trip meter, high speed recall, 0-60 time, and 1/4 mile elapsed time (ET).
This panel comes complete with a universal temperature sending unit, an oil pressure sending unit, and a speedometer sending unit (sender/sensor) for vehicles without electronic transmission or cruise control. This cluster is a sure fire way to add a unique look and extremely functional upgrade to your Corvette!
Made in USA!
- Fits 1963-1967 Corvettes
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Bezel Not Included
- All Necessary Sending Units Included
- Turn Signal/High Beam Indicators
- Clear Plexiglass
- Hardware & Instructions Included
- Speedometer Works With Any Mechanical or Electronic Transmission
- Automatic Nighttime Dimming
- One Button Calibration for Speedometer
- Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty
- Speedometer (Reads up to 160mph)
- Tachometer (For 8-6-4 Cylinder - Reads from 0-8,000 in 100 RPM Increments)
- Fuel Gauge (User Programmable)
- Voltmeter (Reads 10.0-18.0)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Reads 0-100psi)
- Water Temperature Gauge (Reads 100-260 Degrees Fahrenheit)
- Turn Signal Indicators
- High Beam Indicator
- Trip Meter
- High Speed Recall
- 0-60 Time
- 1/4 Mile Elapsed Time