One Man Brake Bleeder
Save on labor, brake fluid, and clean up time with our "One Man Brake Bleeder". Make sure your master cylinder is full of brake fluid then simply fill the bottle half full of brake fluid. Use the magnet on the bottle to hold the bottle into place. Loosen the bleeder screw on the caliper and attach the hose to the brake bleeder screw.Then slowly pump your brake pedal until all the air is bled out. The easiest, cleanest, and cost efficient way to bleed your brakes.
- Strong Magnet will hold full bottle securely to rotor or other metal surface
- Simple economic design
- One-Way check valve in cap
- 2nd port on cap for vent while bleeding and rest for tubing when not in use preventing spills and drips
- Surgical silicone tubing doesn't react to brake fluid,leaving your tubing hard and brittle
- Tubing Flexible to fit almost any size bleed screw on caliper