1950-1979 Flywheel Locking Tool
Our Flywheel Locking Tool has a durable construction for long lasting use for your Volkswagen. It is essential for changing a flywheel, the flywheel seal, or the clutch.
This piece bolts through the engine case and locks the flywheel securely in place for removal and installation of the gland nut. You will not safely torque the flywheel to 235 ft lbs without this tool.
- Fits 1950-1979 VW Engine Applications
- Bolts Through the Engine Case
- Locks Flywheel Securely in Place
- Allows for Proper Flywheel Torque Adjustments
- Fits 6 &12 Volt Flywheels