Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit, 1973-1979 I.R.S.w/ Blank Rotors
Rear disc brakes should be the first thing considered when you want to update your Air Cooled VW's brake system. This Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit for I.R.S. with Blank Rotors and Forged Steel Brackets is designed for street car applications when the emergency brake system needs to be retained.
Kit comes complete with blank rotors, calipers, cables, all necessary hardware.The rotors in this kit will need to be drilled/pressed for your wheel and bolt pattern.
- Fits 1973-1974 Karmann Ghias
- Fits 1973-1977 Standard Beetles
- Fits 1973-1979 Super Beetles
- Forged Steel Brackets
- Blank Rotors
- All Hardware Included
- Retain your Emergency Brake
- Blank Rotors to Customize to Your Bolt Pattern
- Independent Rear Suspension
The front brakes should be priority as these take the most load. Your master cylinder should also be upgraded to 20.60mm for optimal performance.