1975-1979 1600cc Turn Key Engine w/ New Components
Deciding to replace your Air Cooled VW engine is major decision and investment. Our exclusive line of turn key engines has been specifically designed to offer you reliability and performance all in one easy-to-order package. All components (including the block) on this 1975-1979 1600cc Turn Key Engine are brand new and all parts are backed by a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty. Detailed startup instructions are included.
New Components Include:
- New Pistons and Liners
- New HD 30mm gear Oil Pump
- New 34 PICT Bocar Carburetor (Single Carb Turn Keys)
- New Alternator
- New Vacuum Advance Distributor
- New Ignition Coil
- New Ignition Wires
- Approximately 55HP
- 69mm Stroke x 85.5mm Bore
- 12 Month Parts Only Warranty
- Your Choice of Engine Tin Color
- Select With or Without Heater Duct Holes in the Fan Shroud
- Valvoline VR1 SAE 30 Racing Oil is Recommended
TECH NOTE: All Bay Window Buses require a mustache bar for proper installation.
TECH NOTE: On Beetles previously fitted with a generator, some modification to the wiring may be necessary due to the voltage regulator being internal to the alternator instead of under the rear seat.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM: This 1600cc Air Cooled VW Turn Key Engine is custom built to the above specifications at the time of order. Typical build time is one to two months, but is subject to change.