Mass Air Flow Sensor Housing, 1994-2000, High Flow
Tests have proven the quickest horsepower gains result from improving your Corvette’s engines ability to breathe. Our 1994-1996,1997-2000 Corvette High Performance Mass Air Flow Housing does just that. Our High Performance MAF Housing features a larger 80mm throat, compared to stock 74.5mm opening, to provide a 55% increase in available intake air flow. This housing also features nylon composite construction that is less susceptible to heat soak than the original equipment aluminum units providing cooler more accurate intake air temperature data for even greater performance and efficiency gains. This Mass Air Flow Sensor Housing Upgrade includes two MAF Sensor Housing halves, two center air foil halves, two O-Rings for the housing halves, and installation instructions.
- High Performance 1994-1996,1997-2000 Mass Air Flow Housing Gulps Over 1000 CFM (Stock Units Flow Only 644 CFM)
- Nylon Composite Holds Less Heat, Provides Cooler, Denser Air Charge
- Includes O-ring Seal set and Built-in Air Foil For Smoother Air Flow And More Efficient Fuel Use
- Up to 9 Horsepower and 7 ft/lbs Torque Gain
- Easy Direct Replacement Installation