1956-1979 Custom Round 5" H4 Bulb Headlights With Mutli-Color Halo
Ever looked for a headlight worthy of your classic vehicle? You know the one that makes your car stand out from the rest. Well we’re proud to announce a headlight that’s one of a kind. We offer the same 7 and 5 ¾ inch round headlights that were originally placed on all cars starting in the 1930’s until 1979 with a unique Angel Eyes halo, made up of the latest LED SMD technology, making them look much like the new Audi headlights found on their 2011/2012 vehicles. One added benefit of purchasing these headlights over the sealed beams offered by many American manufactures such as Phillips, Wagner and Sylvania is that our headlight projects a much brighter and clearer light with more side light and contrast. It is without a doubt a 50% brighter headlight than the Original Equipment Manufactured headlight because we eliminate the parabolic lens and replace it with a diamond crystal glass. The headlight is designed with a parabolic reflective base that reflects the light into all directions through a clear glass/lens, whereas the original sealed beams reflect the light through a parabolic glass/lens thus reducing the clarity of the light. A clear driving light with more side light and contrast is important to you and your family’s safety and to the preservation of your precious vehicle. Many of our customers like turning on the LED ring by itself during the day to use as a daylight running light. Turning on the LED ring by itself during the daylight hours also makes your vehicle more visible by other drivers thus reducing the chance of having an accident. In Europe it’s a law that all vehicles drive with daylight running lights. These headlights are worth the cost for this safety reason alone.
- 12 Volt Wiring Required
- Euro Style Diamond-Cut reflective base with Diamond Crystal glass
- OEM quality/filament. May require minor modifications to headlight bucket on older models.
- Headlights feature simple plug in installation using your factory headlamp assembly plugs.
- Includes white H4 halogen or Xenon Lamps.
- Replaces the stock unit to provide greater visibility, >50% brighter than the stock.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the stock unit.
Angel Eyes LED SMD Ring
- Environmentally friendly and power saving.
- Low temperature.
- Good vibration resistance and stable emitting.
- Durable and non-fading brilliant beams.
- Instantly and immediately light on.
- Long life:100,000 hours or more.
Tech Note: These are DOT (Department Of Transportation) Approved
Also known under these part numbers: