Heat Exchanger, 1963-1974 LH Non Fuel Injected OEM Quality
This OEM Quality Heater Box, for the LH Side is ready to install, just buy a heater box lever mounting kit to install it so you won't have to stop and search for fasteners.
- Fits 1963-1967 Split Window Buses
- Fits 1963-1974 Standard Beetles
- Fits 1963-1974 Karmann Ghias
- Fits 1968-1971 Bay Window Buses
- Fits 1971-1974 Super Beetles
- Fits 1974 THings
- Does not work on Fuel InjectedVWs
- OEM quality has heavier fins for more heat inside your VW
What is the difference between OEM and Reproduction Quality?
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Air Cooled VW Parts are often made in Germany. However, many German OEM suppliers have moved their production elsewhere in order to stay competitive in the current global market. When they do this the quality control still remains “OEM” standard. Examples: Boge and Sachs shocks are made in Mexico, Febi Ball Joints are made in Spain, FAG and SKF Bearings are made in Korea and other Asian countries, Bosch electrical products are often made in Brazil.
- Our Reproduction (REP) Quality Air Cooled VW Parts are manufactured to replace, fit and function similar to the OEM Part. Reproduction Quality Parts are made in various countries. We offer the Reproduction Quality as a trusted, more cost effective alternative to the OEM Quality Parts.