1967-1974 1600cc Turn Key Engine, Dual Port w/ New Components
Deciding to replace or upgrade your Air Cooled VW engine is major decision and investment. Our exclusive line of turn key engines has been specifically designed to offer you reliability and performance all in one easy-to-order package. All components (including the block) on this 1967-1974 1600cc Dual Port Turn Key Engine are brand new and all parts are backed by a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty. Detailed startup instructions are included.
New Components Include:
- New Dual Port Heads
- New Pistons and Cylinders
- New 69mm Crankshaft
- New Connecting Rods
- New Camshaft
- New Main, Rod, & Cam Bearings
- New Solid Lifters
- New Flywheel
- New HD 30mm Gear Oil Pump and Oil Cooler
- New 34-PICT 3 Carburetor
- New 009 Centrifugal Advance Distributor
- New ALX82 Style 12 Volt Alternator
- New Ignition Coil
- New Ignition Wires
- All Chrome Engine Tin
- 12 Month Parts Only Warranty
- Select With or Without Heater Duct Holes in the Fan Shroud
- Valvoline VR1 SAE 30 Racing Oil is Recommended
NOTE: Engine does not come with heat exchangers, muffler, or clutch.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM: This 1600cc Dual Port Air Cooled VW Turn Key Engine is custom built to the above specifications at the time of order. Typical build time is 4-6 weeks, but is subject to change.