1975-1977 Fuel Tank, 17 Gallon, All 350's
End your rusted, leaking fuel tank problems now! Our 1975-1977 Corvette Reproduction Fuel Tank has the correct indentations for mounting, and include all applicable tubes, filler neck gasket, O-ring, and lock rings necessary for your year of installation.
- Does not require Fuel Bladder
- 17 Gallon Capacity
- All Hardware Included
- Hollander #983
- Reproduction of GM # 348366
Note: Please see the Technical Tip tab to insure ordering the proper tank.
Many Corvettes have had engine and fuel tank replacements. We recommend reviewing your Corvette's current tank prior to ordering.
Important Tech Note !
All fuel tanks are manufactured with a sprayed-on interior rust inhibitor. This lining must be removed prior to the installation of your new tank. Failure to do so could cause your carburetor or fuel injection to clog up when gasoline dissolves the preservative and it passes into your vehicle’s fuel system.
Here is the method we employ to prep a fuel tank prior to installation:
• Close off tank openings with rags and duct tape
• Add a cleaner such as Carburetor Cleaner, Acetone, or MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone)
• Caution – No Smoking or Open Flames nearby.
• Add some small metal parts such as nuts, bolts or washers, then shake and rotate tank. This causes the preservative to break down and dissolve.
• Pour out and repeat until the cleaner drains out clear. Dispose of the used cleaner properly.
• Remove rags, tape and metal parts. Allow tank to dry and your tank is ready for installation.