1956-2019 CTEK 12 Volt Battery Charger US 0.8
US 0.8 is CTEK’s smallest 12 V battery charger. It offers state of the art technology and is perfect for charging smaller 12 Volt batteries that can be found in motorcycles, jet skis, ATVs and lawnmowers. It is also suitable for maintenance charging “normal- sized” batteries such as car batteries.
The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process. The US 0.8 is a compact and fully automatic 6-step charger for 12 V batteries from 1.2–32 Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 100 Ah. The US 0.8 is splash and dust proof, delivers 0.8 A and is designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and shortcircuit proof. The US 0.8 is delivered with 5-year warranty.
- Fully automatic charging and maintenance in 6 steps maximizes battery life and performance
- Numerous accessories simplify using the same charger for multiple batteries
- Water-resistant so that the solution could be taken to the problem even if it rains or snows
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Patented desulphation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage
CTEK US 0.8 Technical Data
||Max 0.8 A
|Type of charger
||6 step, fully automatic charging cycle
|Type of battery
||12 Volt lead-acid batteries
||1.2-32 Ah, up to 100 Ah for maintenance