1997-2004 C5 Baer Pro+ FRONT 14" Drilled & Slotted Brake Kit
The Baer Pro+ Front 14" Drilled & Slotted Brake Kit delivers that extra bite to your 1997-2004 Corvette's stopping power in a cost effective package! Equipped with Baer's 6P 6-piston 2 piece calipers, the Pro+ system is equally brilliant at the track or on the road for when stopping matters most.
This kit features DOT compliant dust and weather seals for the calipers and is a complete direct bolt-on upgrade for your Corvette! The 2-piece, drilled and slotted rotors arrive pre-assembled with NAS high grade stainless steel hardware. This system also provides an upgrade for your C5's brake fluid delivery with braided stainless steel brake hoses.
Upgrade your Corvette with Baer's best selling system for peace of mind on the track or the road!
Made in the USA!
- Fits 1997-2004 Corvettes
- Requires 18" Wheels
- Requires OE Spindles & Hubs
- Does NOT Fit Factory C5 Wheels
- 14" Rotor Diameter
- Your Choice of Caliper Color
- 2-Piece Drilled & Slotted Zinc Plated Rotor Design
- High Silicone Content Iron Castings
- Curved & Directional Internal Vanes
- Maximizes Air Transfer & Even Cooling
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Rotor Hats
- Reduces Heat Transfer from Rotors
- Counter Rotational Slotting & Drilling
- Alleviates Friction Loss from Pads
- NAS Rotor Hardware
- 6P 6-Piston 2-Piece Calipers
- DOT Compliant Dust & Weather Seals on Calipers
- Reduces Unsprung Weight
- Stainless Steel Pistons, Abutments, & Noise Suppression Springs
- Staggered Piston Sizes to Minimize Pad Wear
- All Mounting Brackets & Hardware Included
- 14" 2 Piece Drilled & Slotted Zinc Plated Rotors w/ Aluminum Hats
- 2 Piece 6P 6-Piston Calipers with Six 3/8" Cross Bolts (Your Choice of Color)
- Caliper Brackets
- D0731R Brake Pads
- Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- All Mounting Hardware
NOTE: This kit is NOT compatible with factory C5 wheels; 18" or larger wheels required for proper installation.