2005-2013 C6 Baer Sport FRONT 12.79" Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
The Baer Sport Front Brake Rotors are direct replacement units for your 2005-2013 Corvette and provide improved brake performance over standard OEM rotors. Designed to eliminate out-gassing and to minimize stress cracks, these rotors are built to last for a long life of dependable stopping power with consistent wet weather performance.
These 1-piece iron rotors feature Baer's signature cross drilled, slotted, and rust-inhibitive zinc plated finish. Upgrade your C6 with the dynamic visual impact and superior bite of the Baer Sport 12.79" Front Brake Rotors for unmatched street performance!
Made in the USA!
- Fits 2005-2013 Corvettes
- Fits Base Models with JL9 Brakes Only
- Sold as a Pair
- 12.79" Rotor Diameter
- 1.260" Rotor Thickness
- Direct Front Replacements
- 1-Piece Design
- Cross Drilled
- Rust-Inhibitive Zinc Plated Finish
- Iron Construction
- Compatible with OE Calipers
- Equalized Pad Wear
- Consistent Wet Weather Performance
- Designed to Eliminate Out-Gassing While Minimizing Stress Cracks
- Intended for Street Use
- No Modifications Required
- No Brake Bleeding Required