Air Cooled VW Piston & Cylinder Set, 92mm, 1835cc ("Big Bore" Cast Pistons, Requires Machining)
This is a new set of 92mm VW Aircooled Type 1 Pistons and cylinders.
Engine size: 1835cc
Cylinders: Cast Iron
Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum alloy
Compression Height: 39.8mm
Kit includes: 4 Cylinders, 4 Pistons, 1 set of Piston Rings and 4 Pins and clips.
- 92mm Pistons produce 1835cc with a standard 69mm Stroke Crankshaft
- 92mm Pistons produce 1968cc with a 74mm Stroke Crankshaft
- 92mm Pistons produce 2074cc with a 78mm Stroke Crankshaft
- 92mm Pistons produce 2180cc with an 82mm Stroke Crankshaft
- 92mm Pistons produce 2234cc with an 84mm Stroke Crankshaft
- 92mm Pistons produce 2287cc with an 86mm Stroke Crankshaft
From rebuilding a stock Air Cooled VW 1200cc to making a powerful, 1800cc big bore engine, we have the Volkswagen Pistons, Cylinders and Rings you need. VW Bus drivers, you can choose from 1700, 1800, or 2000 cc pistons and cylinders. Get the most out of your rebuilt VW Bug, Ghia, or Bus Engine with these top quality pistons and cylinders.
Tech Note: Air Cooled VW Pistons need to be installed in a specific position. This is usually marked on the top of the piston. Please be sure to install your new pistons with the arrow pointing towards the flywheel.