Wiring Harness, 1970 Manual Tansmission Engine
Over time, your 1970 Corvette's Engine Wiring Harness degrades and begins to fall apart. Our complete engine harnesses for all 1970 with manual transmissions are a must have for your Corvette Restoration project.
Our Original Design Series™ wiring harnesses are manufactured exactly as the wiring was made when your vehicle left the factory in St. Louis. These harnesses are made to the exact O.E.M. (original equipment manufacturer) specifications, using the original factory blueprints, and are factory-correct in every way. These are full-assembled, ready to install, “plug & play” accurate reproduction wiring harnesses. You will NOT have to cut any wires, crimp any terminals, or make any modifications to these harnesses when installing them in your 1970 Corvette.
A commonly asked question and a much needed answer is "What does this harness" connect to?
1970 Corvette Manual Transmission Engine Wiring Harness Connects to:
- Dash Harness Connection (at firewall)
- Ground (to bell housing bolt)
- Heater Blower Motor (cars without A/C)
- Heater Blower Motor Ground Terminal (cars without A/C)
- Horn Relay
- Ignition Coil ("+" terminal)
- Starter Solenoid
- T.C.S. Delay Relay (located on firewall)
- T.C.S. Switch (in passenger side cylinder head)
- T.C.S. Switch (on intake manifold)
- T.C.S. Switch (on transmission)
- Transmission Kick Down Switch (at gas pedal)
- Transmission Kickdown Solenoid Connection (on transmission)
- Windshield Wiper Door Limit Switch Connection
- Windshield Wiper Motor
- Windshield Wiper Motor Connection
- Windshield Wiper Motor Ground Terminal
- Windshield Wiper Pump